I don't know how to write a better title so I wrote it like that and posted this because I'm so mad.
I went to a public bath with my mom after my school ended and there was this boy who looks like around 3 or 4 years old, he stared intensely at my chest. I was going to let him go because I also have a younger brother but after staring intensely at my chest he went to his mother and said "Mom, that nuna's chest is so big hehehehe";;
I'm so embarassed until the point where I just wanted to die that time..
If I told this to my mom she will make a big fuss about it so I just turned back and didn't see him anymore after that;;
Please, don't bring boys to female public bath even if he's just a kid..
1. [+51][-2] OP, stay strong.. I hope they will make a rule about bringing kids to public bath, only women are allowed to go to women's public bath and only men are allowed to go to men's public bath.
2. [+36][-1] I hope they will make a separate public bath for kids;;
3. [+28][-2] Their stares are making me uncomfortable and the fact that I have to share the same bath is just.. annoying. I don't know why do I have to embarassed taking a bath in women's public bath just because of a kid..
4. [+16][-0] I have encountered the same thing beforeㅠㅠ Their moms will shield their kids and say "My kid doesn't know anything", that's your though.. Please just don't take them to public bathsㅠㅠ
5. [+15][-0] "My kid doesn't know anything~~ My kid isn't like that!!" bullshit.
6. [+10][-26] Do you think that kid stared at you because he wanted to do something with you? Stop exaggerating things..
7. [+7][-3] Kids these days are not as innocent as you think..
8. [+5][-2] It's normal for kids to behave like that.. He didn't behave like that as a boy, but as a kid.. Even if boys aren't allowed to go to women's public bath, wouldn't you feel the same when a little girl do the same thing to you? Just because you're embarassed, doesn't mean you can blame the little boy for it..
9. [+4][-0] I really wish they would make a public bath for kids..
10. [+4][-24] Kids around 3~4 years old can't talk like that.. Usually kids around 5~6 years old talk like that. But those kids know nothing so just laugh it off.