Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Is there any idol who you want to shield eventhough you're not their fan?

You're not even their fan, but you always want to shield them whenever there's something happens to them.

For me,

it's Kwanghee.
He gets a lot of hate since he started being a fixed guest in Infinity Challenge.
For me, eventhough there are some times when he's not funny (but he's really funny to me), I can feel that he always put all of his effort in everything he does. Infinity Challenge is one of the top variety shows.. Just imagine the burden of being a fixed guest in that show.. And not a long time ago I saw his converstation with Yoon Taeho, a writer? I hope people won't hate him too much..

[+342][-12]

1. [+116][-2] The groups who get hated a lot in Pann.. Exo, Bangtan, Seventeenㅋㅋㅋ But anyway, it's just because they're famous..

2. [+93][-35] For me it's Bangtan and iKONㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's always some people who try to spread fake rumours about them without any proof.. I feel sorry for them..

3. [+82][-19] Seventeen? I have a habit of shielding idols.. These days, I always shield Seventeen.

4. [+34][-1] For male idols, it's Bangtan? and Exo? They always get hated for something that's not real, and just made up by delulu fans. For female idols it's Twice and GFriend..

5. [+31][-7] BTS.. They always get hate everytime they do something..

6. [+26][-2] Exo, Bangtan, Seventeen.

7. [+25][-4] Oh My Girl and Seventeen.. Both the fans and the singers are likeable.

8. [+21][-1] Bangtan and Seventeen, they always get hated for something that just makes no sense.. I'm shielding them because I feel so sorry for them.

9. [+20][-3] iKON. There's not a lot of hate post about them these days, but back then it was a messㅋㅋㅋ They went through a lot of thing just to debut, they even had to do survival show twice.. I really pity them.

10. [+19][-1] I feel bad whenever I see a post hating on Winner here..
trazy.com