Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

New makeup trend in Japan


Applying blush on their ears.


-It's fascinating..ㅎ

-I know what kind of feeling are they trying to give with that.. It's so pretty..

-It looks pretty if they don't apply it too much..

-I have a habit of touching my ears so it wouldn't work for meㅠㅠ But it's indeed pretty..

-I think this is going to be a new trend in our country as well..

-I have naturally red ears...

-What effect does it have..? Will my ears look prettier if it's red..?

-Hulㅋㅋ It's so fascinating..

-Whoa.. It's so cute..

-They're also going to use it on their forehead in a few years..

-It looks good on people with light skin..

-Giving off drunk feelings..? 

-You can just pull your ears to have that color..

-There are a lot of strange things trending in Japan..

-Women in Japan use blush a lot..

-It doesn't look bad..

-Huk.. I used to do that before.. (goosebumps)
trazy.com