Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A kid who was an iljin in my school debuted as an idol

Shit.. I know I'm going to get cursed a lot for posting this on Pann, and since that kid's company is working really hard these days, I might get sued if I name the person here, I'm actually very scared.
We went to the same middle school and this person used to hit girls at my school back then, and this person always ask another kids to play game and the one who lose would get beaten up.. 
The group he debuted in is starting to get famous these days, I know it's wrong to wish them to flop but f*ck.. I hope they will flop.


[+328][-29]

1. [+177][-1] OP-ya, it's better for you to delete this post.. You're going to get sued if you name the person here, and posting it on Pann is not a right thing to do.. In the end, you're just dragging another innocent idols..

2. [+136][-0] Judging by how the OP posted this in teen stories, I think the person is still a minor..

3. [+100][-28] Almost all of SVT's members started training when they were in their middle-school year so I don't think it's them..

4. [+80][-0] Why does a lot of people think it's Dino, it's not him. There was a student from Dino's school who transferred to my school and she said Dino is a nice kid and that she wishes Seventeen to hit big in the future.. It's really obvious by how she always buy a lot of copies everytime Seventeen releases albumsㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78][-1] Why did you post this if you're not going to name it in the end..

6. [+62][-1] If you're not lying or spreading fake rumors then just reveal the name, before a lot of another idols getting dragged here..

7. [+54][-1] Seventeen is getting dragged in this rumor;; OP-ya, a lot of innocent idols are being mentioned here because of you just delete this f*ck

8. [+46][-1] Isn't this something that everyone can write even without any proof?ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32][-1] SVT's CSC was one of my schoolmates and now I'm a Carat. Do you know what I mean here? I moved to live alone so I don't have my year book with me, trust me if you want and don't trust me if you don't want to. If you want any proof, I know his brother's name is CSM and he's 2 years older than CSC, he graduated from ㅅㅇHigh School and CSC came to his graduation party and watched him from afar, I saw him that day. Carats, just ignore this post and go to sleep.

10. [+24][-0] But didn't Seventeen start training during their middle school years? They even had a show or something like that.. If it's really a member of Seventeen then this rumor would have been a big issue since back then..
trazy.com