Klook.com

Thursday, June 16, 2016

, , , ,

The best (imaginary) anecdotes ft. Exo and Jungkook

Exo's Chen
JD: Oh?!
Fan: Oh?! Do you remember me?!
JD: Of courseㅎㅎ I told you that you were pretty the last time we met~
Fan: ㅜㅜ I was bare faced that timeㅜㅜ
 JD: You looked pretty because you were bare faced~ You look really innocentㅎㅎ
Staff: Time is up, please move
JD: Ajusshi, I'm talking with Sujin right now.

Exo's Baekhyun
Fan: Hello~
BH: It's been a long time..
Fan: You recognize me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHi
BH: Why didn't you contact me
Fan: I just didn't miss see youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
BH: I missed you, though
Fan: Just sign it~ I have to give it to my friend
Staff: Time is up, please move
BH: Ajusshi, please give us more time.. I'm currently meeting the person I wanted to see..
BH: (wrote his number) I will come and find you if you don't contact me
Fan: But you're busy
BH: It doesn't matter as long as I have you, contact me

Exo's DO
Fan: Oppa, Oppa, thisㅎ
KS: What is this?
Fan: My number
KS: You're not supposed to give away your number like this
Fan: It's ok if I give it to you
KS: I might call you in the middle of a night, I'm also a man.

BTS' Jungkook
A fan gave Jungkook a lips-shaped chocker and said 'This is what I feel' and Jeon Jungkook asked her 'Do you want me to kiss you' and that fan immidiately said 'Yes!!!' and Jeon Jungkook suddenly came closer to her and said 'I'll kiss you later. There are a lot of fans here'


-Ah, I'm getting goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's.. scary..

-Why are they acting like thatㅠㅠ

-No wayㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cringe-worthyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Sujinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a legendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I never expected Jungkook to be on this list...

-Jungkookie.. Whoa^^... So cool..

-I bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please write things like this on your diaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute

-I can't read these with my eyes openㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart is fluttering for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What a nice novel!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this person will be a great script-writerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can only laughㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com