Klook.com

Thursday, June 16, 2016

, , ,

A female idol who has similar vibes to Apink's Eunji


is Oh My Girl's Mimi
 

-Hul.. I'm not the only one who thinks so..

-I guessed it right just by reading the title..

-Hul.. They really have similar vibes..

-Mihyun is really charming..

-She really looks like Eunji when she smiles...

-Slight..ly??

-That's right, I always think the same thing whenever I see her!!

-I thought the same thing during OMG's debut days.. Now that Mimi has lost some weight, she doesn't really look similar to Apink's Eunji..

-I started liking her since I first heard her rap on Liar Liarㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The lyrics are so niceㅠㅠ

-Mihyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I like Mimi more than everything in this worldㅠㅠ

-Mimi is so prettyㅠㅠ

-Am I the only one who thinks that she looks like Fiestar's Yezi?

-Ah.. I really like this Unnieㅠㅠ

-I thought this was going to be about Kang Mina..

-Hul.. So I'm not the only one who thinks so..

-She looks like Jung Eunji and Ryu Sujeong when she smiles..

-She looks like she's good at rapping and dancing+Jung Eunji..


trazy.com