A lot of people knows Seventeen as a group who always have performances like musical shows, but most of them don't realize that Seventeen is also a group that has a perfect synchronization.
video #1 is a pre-debut video of Seventeen that will leave you speechless.. You really have to see thisㅜㅜ
video #2 is a cover of Super Junior's U, they only got a week to learn the choreography and splitted their parts 3 days before the stage yet they still nailed it..
video #3 is also a pre-debut video of Seventeen..!
I saw a post about synchronized choreography earlier, so I decided to post this!
1. [+52][-2] I really like this one
2. [+50][-2] All of Pledis' groups are perfectly synchronized but not a lot of people knows that.. I heard they really practice hard there..
3. [+31][-0] Really cool..
4. [+30][-0] They're so perfectly synchronized, they even jump at the same time..
5. [+27][-0] The more amazing thing is that Kwon Soonyoung is the one who made all of those choreographiesㅠㅠㅠ As expected from Kwon Soonyoung..
6. [+27][-0] Who are those kids..? Seventeen? They look so cool in those gifs..
7. [+23][-0] It's hard for 13 people to be synchronized.. My school's dance club has to stay up all night for 2 months to be perfectly synchronized, we have 12 people in the clubㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really proud of Seventeenㅠㅠ
8. [+19][-0] It's because they have their own style of music and their choreographies don't require a lot of energy, but it still fits their songs really well..
9. [+15][-0] All of them jumped in the same height..
10. [+15][-0] I got goosebumps when I first saw this..