Klook.com

Thursday, June 16, 2016

, , ,

Apink's Jung Eunji challenges herself to jump from the highest bungee jump in the world

First, this is Macau Tower (233m)..
Apink's Eunji.
She put on the safety equipment as soon as she arrived, and succeed in one try.
As expected, she's a cool Unnie.

She's currently shooting for Apink's new reality show 'Apink's Extreme Adventure' that will air on August.
Each members will travel around Asia to challenge theirselves on an extreme adventurous experiences.
It is said to be producted by Weekly Idol and Showtime's production team


-Judging by the production team and the group, it seems that this show will be really fun.

-So amazing!! I would give up right away if it was me..

-Whoa.. She's really amazing..

-I also want to try that.. But I don't have any money to go there, so I can'tㅎ..

-So amazing.. I broke out in cold sweats just by looking at her gif..

-Hul.. Doesn't Eunji have fear of heights? She's really amazing..
  -But Eunji jumped without hesitating on the Showtime. That means she doesn't have any fear of heights.
  -Eunji once joked she's not growing any taller because she has fear of heightsㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just a joke, she doesn't have fear of heights!

-Isn't this counted as spoiler? I bet the production team will edit her in the broadcast, making as if she hesitates on jumping when she actually didn't..

-Girl Crushㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie, you're so coolㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Seems really fun..

-It's scaryㅠㅠ
 
-I went there and it costs 600,000W to jump once..
 
-I also went there but ended up didn't jump because it was too scaryㅠㅠㅠ
 
-They're paying so much just to experience how it feels to commit suicide..
 
-Jung Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-I really want to try that but it's too expensiveㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com