Klook.com

Sunday, June 12, 2016

, ,

Same Thing Different Reactions: Suzy vs Changsub (ft. Wonwoo&S.Coups)

A fan told them that she was going to show them a pretty thing and pulled out a mirror fot them to see.

Suzy's reaction:

Changsub's reaction:


-Both are so heart-flutteringㅠ

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Changsub's reaction is so heart-fluttering..

-Ah.. They're so cuteㅠㅠ

-Suzy's is so lovely while Changsub's is so cute..

-The way Changsub smiles makes my heart flutterㅠㅠ

-This reminds me of Wonwoo's reactionㅋㅋ A fan told him that she came with her boyfriend and showed him a mirror, but Wonwoo's reaction was 'Where? Where?' it makes my heart flutter in a strange wayㅜㅜ https://www.instagram.com/p/9BsNCdyrq3/

-Suzy is so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Ah.. Suzy is so cuteㅠㅠ She looks like a bunny when she wears an all-pink outfits and being shy like thatㅠㅠㅠ

-It's a little bit different, but it reminds me of Seungcheol.. A fan told him that she was going to show him the prettiest thing in the world and pulled out a mirror but Seungcheol was like 'Hm? I'm already looking at it though?ㅠㅠ

-Suzi was so startledㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah both are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to try this thing as wellㅜㅜ

-Suzy, my goddess...

-Eventhough I'm a woman, I still think that Suzy is so loveableㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm a woman but why did my heart flutter when I saw Suzy's reaction..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutieㅠㅠ
trazy.com