Klook.com

Sunday, June 12, 2016

, ,

Xiumin's appearance today becomes the talk of the town

Xiumin's appearance today was a scene-stealer and a lot of people talked about itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+) Xiumin's 'I will ruin you'

+)Lucky One Xiumin


-His eye make-up.. has flipped my heart!

-Minseok is really amazingㅠㅠ

-Look at his eye make-upㅠㅠㅠ

-Minseok-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-His eye make-up todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's our Minseokㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He was really amazing todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ruin me, Minseok-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to know what kind of eye-shadow he used today...

-I hope the one who did his eye make-up today get to eat the most delicious food in the world... Please only walk on the flowery paths.. Thank you, Arigato Sensei..

-He was so pretty during Lucky One as well.. Ah my heart..

-Ah.. I'm dying again.. How many souls do I need to watch Exo's video until the end...

-I haven't seen this stage yet.. I better prepare myself for this..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

-His 'I will ruin you' part is killing me..

-Fairy-nim..

-Please ruin me..

-Ah.. A man who looks good with pink<3
trazy.com