Klook.com

Sunday, June 12, 2016

, , ,

An idol who doesn't know how to apply lipstick

S.Coups somehow had to apply lipstick on Hoshi's lipsㅋㅋ

But it seems like it was his first time applying lipstickㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It looked like he was sketching something on Hoshi's lipsㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He was just coloring Hoshi's lips with lipstickㅋㅋㅋㅋ



-Hul.. Why are they so cute.. I feel like I have to stan them..

-Soonyoung is really cuteㅜㅜ

-Ah.. look at Soonyoung's cheeks.. My heart...

-Huk.. They're so freaking cute..8ㅁ8

-Naega Ho~shi

-They're so cute and funny in the video. You have to watch the full videoㅠㅠ

-Where can I watch the video?ㅜㅜ So freaking cuteㅜㅜ

-Hul.. What is this.. They're being too cute..

-Hul.. Choi Seungcheol.. You make my heart flutterㅠㅠㅠ

-He doesn't know how to apply lipstickㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Soonyoung, I love you; Choi Seungcheol, I love you.. I said I love you.. So much..

-Our baby doesn't have any female siblingsㅋㅋㅋ

-He makes it so obvious that he doesn't have any female siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Mingyu who fixed all of the mess really makes it so obvious that he has femaly siblings, it's so heart-flutteringㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Who are they? So cute.. 
  -The one who doesn't know how to apply lipstick is S.Coups and the other one is Hoshi!

-Isn't Soonyoung being too cuteㅠㅠ

-I'm sweating because they're so cute..

-What did Soonyoung eat to become that cute and cool?????

-Everyone, stan them. They will make your world brighter.
trazy.com