Klook.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

, , , , , , ,

Male idols with pretty eye-smiles

It's just my personal opinion and it's not ranked!!

1. Bangtan's Suga.. I personally think he's really cute..
I'm sorry I can't upload a gif of his eye-smileㅠㅠㅠㅠ I searched for the cutest pictureㅎ Please upload it in your comments if you have cuter pictures of him!

2. Exo's Chen.. His eye-smile is the cutest..
He's so f*cking cute but once he goes on stage, he will change 180 degrees.
Anyway, he's really cute..

3. Seventeen's Woozi..
I also think that his eye-smile is really cute.. He looks so squishy.

4. BTOB's Yook Sungjae..
This person never fails to make my heart flutter whenever I watch WGMㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't see anything beside his eye-smileㅠㅠ I had a heart-attack whenever he smiles at Joy

5. The last one is Bobby!
I was thinking to put Junhoe in this list but Bobby's smile is brighter and it looks really innocent.. He's really cute when he smiles.. He's a stan-attractor..

Who do you think has the biggest image gap when they smile?

[+44][-7]

1. [+72][-8] Thank you for mentioning our Yoongi here<3




2. [+25][-9] Thank you for mentioning Jihoon here<3<3 He's such a fairyㅠㅠ

3. [+19][-5] That is why I decided to stan Jongdae.. His eye-smile is so pretty~!

4. [+11][-0] Sungjae-ya!!!!!

5. [+11][-2] Seventeen's Dokyeom

6. [+10][-2] Sungjae's eye-smile is pretty but I personally like Im Hyunsik's eye-smile moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not a fan, but I watch a lot of BTOB's videos because of him.

7. [+10][-0] Nam Woohyun

8. [+7][-0] Changsub's eye-smile<3




9. [+5][-1] I bursted out laughing at this..

10. [+4][-0] Nam Woohyun is not listed  hereㅠㅠ Woohyun's eye-smile is pretty as well!
trazy.com