Klook.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Daily-looks of a 155cm tall '97 liner

So cute


-So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I envy her.. She's small and skinny..

-She's 10cm shorter than me....

-Whoa.. So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-I also follow her on Instagramㅠㅠ She's so pretty..

-She dresses really well and cute..

-Her proportions are nice..

-I'm also 155cm but why can't I dress like she does... She looks really lovely..

-This is why I want to be short.. I want to be small and cute like her.. It's so frustating to be tall..

-She really likes to wear one-piece..

-She's so cute.. I'm also a '97liner but I have to give up my dream being cute like that because of my height..

-Whoa.. She looks like a baby because she's small..

-She looks pretty even though she covers her face..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The important thing to write in the title is not her height, but her weight.. Height doesn't matter at all, as long as you're skinny..

trazy.com