Klook.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

, ,

I really thought he got his nose done..

His nose is so pretty so I thought he got it done.. I'm sure there are some people who once thought the same thing.. (I'm sorry if it's not trueㅋㅋㅋ)
But, I saw his graduation pictures...

I was wrong, sorry, Armyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really envy his nose.. I also saw a picture of his sister when I looked up his graduation pictures, and her nose.. looks exactly like JHope's.. Anyway.. I really envy his nose, it's so prettyㅋㅋ

[+569][-104]

1. [+107][-8] Hoseok's nose is indeed pretty..

2. [+103][-8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of people who thinks that he got his nose doneㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+57][-3] His dad is very strict, he can't even pierce his ears.. There's no way he can get his nose done..

4. [+39][-1] You have to see him in real life.. I want to break all of those cameras.. They don't do it justice.

5. [+31][-1] This is JHope's sister's noseㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have an excellent genes..

6. [+30][-0] It's true that his nose is pretty.. But it looks like artificial nose..

7. [+29][-2] No, it's natural. He once said that he's really confident with his nose..

8. [+25][-1] His nose exactly looks like his sister's. I can't upload her picture because she's just an average citizen but you can look it up on searching engine.

9. [+16][-0] Hope's nose is really prettyㅠㅠㅠ  If there's a girl with nose like his, she would be labeled as goddess..

10. [+15][-0] I hope you won't address him as 'he' but 'JHope' in the future.. And this is enter-talk, not fan-talk, there are a lot of people who will see your post here and no one will know who are you talking about if you're addressing him as 'he'
trazy.com