Klook.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Tell me the reasons why you're studying hard now

I'm just curious
Are you studying hard right now because you have some specific dreams?

[+51][-1]

1. [+110][-1] There's no one who can feed my family beside me

2. [+77][-0] More than dreams.. It's just because I like the feeling when I get good scores. It's like.. playing a game..?

3. [+70][-22] Actually, I don't have any dreams or anything like that right now.. I'm studying hard right now so that my scores won't be an obstacle once I have something I want to do.

4. [+37][-0] Well.. I'm going to be honest.. I'm just studying hard because all of my friends are studying hard as well..

5. [+23][-5] I'm studying hard right now so I can fangirl hard later.

6. [+16][-0] Seems like I'm the only one who don't study here..

7. [+12][-0] Because I love getting praised..

8. [+10][-0] I f*cking hate studying

9. [+9][-0] So that people won't look down on me..

10. [+4][-0] Because I'm embarassed
trazy.com