Klook.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

,

Apink finally release their official lightstick 5 years after their debut



-So cute..

-Kawaii..!!

-Finallyㅠㅠ Finally..!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's really pretty.. There are a lot of pretty goodies these days..

-Hul.. It's so freaking cute..

-It's cute but.. those eyes are creepy..

-Hul.. So cute.. I wonder what it will look like if the whole fandom raise it together in concerts like Dream Concert..

-I'm so happy..

-It's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's expensive but I will buy it.. It wasn't pretty to me at first but the more I look at it, the cuter it gets..

-Hul.. So cuteㅠㅠ I want thatㅠㅠㅠ

-Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's expensive but I will buy it, anyway..

-Sungsoo-ya.. Let's watch and learn..
  -Who is Sungsoo?

-Whoa, it's so pretty!! But it's pink.. is it because it's Apink's lightstick?
trazy.com