Klook.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

,

SM to sell official lightsticks online for the first timeㄷㄷㄷ

SM is planned to sell the latest version of Exo's official lightsticks both offline and online.
Even the fans find this fascinating because SM usually doesn't sell goodies online.
And they even make a teaser for the latest version of the lightsticks..


-Thank you, I love you, have my bank account!!!

-I'm not going to their concert.. I should buy that lightstick, at least..

-I got it.. I will buy it..

-Yes!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My lightstick is already broken, I should buy this and raise it proudly during the concert!

-What's up with SM? I like it~

-So amazing.. I should buy this..

-I should get the ticket for their concert first.. No, I will still buy this even if I don't get the ticket..

-Please.. Stop releasing new official lightsticks..

-I envy this fandom..

-Take all of my money!!!!

-Please deliver it before the concert...

-Teaser for their official lightsticksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so curious about the price..

-Hul.. Online??? Thank you..

-Please give Red Velvet an official lighstick as well..

trazy.com