Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

, , ,

Jonghyun reveals the advantages of being an idol from SM

Having SNSD as your senior

Having f(x) as your junior

Having Red Velvet as your junior

+
He really tweeted that

Advantages of being in SM:
1. SNSD is your senior
2. F(x) is your junior
3. Red Velvet is your junior


-Must be good to be in SM... Looks like there are a lot of good-looking people there..

-Kim Jonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For me, I really envy those three girl groups because they have SHINee as their collaegues!!!!

-That's so Kim Jonghyunㅋㅋㅋ

-I support the friendship of SM Idols!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's such a cutie

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to get into SM tooㅋㅋ

-I envy you, Jonghyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ You must be living a good lifeㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun's fans would envy those three girl groups insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The other idols in SM must be feeling nice to have Jonghyun as their colleagues!ㅠㅠ

-I really envy him..

-4. There's SHINeeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oppa, your existence itself is something that we're being grateful ofㅠㅠ

-ㅋㅋㅋJonghyun-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Also DBSK and Super Junior are your seniors, and Exo and NCT U are your juniors!! Yoohoo...!
trazy.com