Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

,

Seventeen featured in a webtoon


Look at the TV Screen:
 The reality program's title that is shown in the tv screen is..

Seventeen's One Fine Day: 13 Castaway boys..
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The webtoon's title is 'Love Revolution'!!!
 


 -Can you tell me the title of this webtoon??
  -It's Love Revolution!!

-Author-nim...

-The author is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm one hundred percent sure that the author is a carat..

-It's really fascinating how fans find things like this...

-Sebong...!!

-I thought the author was a starlight????

-The author is popular for being a starlight... Is she... starting to stan Seventeen these days??

-Hana Dul Set Net Daseot Yeseo-do~~

-Aaack.. I love you..

-I thought she was a BBC????

-Last time she used VIXX as a karaoke's name...


 
trazy.com