Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

, ,

How will T-ara sing Twice's Cheer Up?

If Cheer Up was given to T-ara instead of Twice,
would they be able to gain their old popularity?
The only members that would be able to bring Sha Sha Sha to life are Hyomin and Jiyeon

-I personally think that Twice is the only group that is able to suit 'Cheer Up' well..

-I think it would be fine as long as they promote it well!

-I don't think Sha Sha Sha is popular because of Sana..

-It doesn't have any T-ara's vibes, so...
-I personally think they would..
-There are a lot of T-ara's songs that are as good as Cheer Up but it got buried because of that incident..ㅠㅠ
-Jiyeon would look and sound really cute if she does that Sha Sha Sha part..
-If only they didn't get involved in that bullying scandals.. They would be one of the top three girl groups in South Korea by now..
-I think Sha Sha Sha only sounds cute if Sana sings it..

-Nope..

-I think it would suit them just fine...

-I'm a T-ara's fan but I really think that Cheer Up suits Twice well..

-Umm...


trazy.com