Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

, , , ,

Three things about Produce 101 that muggles would never understand

1. Choi Yoojung

Muggles: Why is she so popular? Are her talents that good?

It's not that muggles don't understand why she's so popular, they just don't understand how did she get into the top three along with Kim Sejeong and Jeon Somi, and why is she in the charge of being the group's stan-attractor.

2. Kim Sohye

Muggles: How did she get into the final line up when she can't even sing or dance?

They just don't understand the reason of Kim Sohye getting into the final line up.

 3. Im Nayoung

Muggles: Is she that funny? Why are you laughing whenever she does something?

Muggles don't understand why fans laugh whenever Im Nayoung does something.


-I'm not a muggle and I watched the show but I don't understand all of these things

-I watched the show but I still don't understand #3......

-I watched it.. I understand #1 and #3!!

-#3..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's funny even when she only does small gesturesㅋㅋ

-Why are you questioning how did Sohye get into the final line upㅋㅋㅋ It's simply because of her popularity.. There are a lot of people who voted her after seeing her working hard and putting a lot of effort in this program..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Yoojung is cute and pretty.. She also has the talents.. She has all of the reasons to be popularㅜㅜ

-I'm a muggle but I understand #1..ㅎㅎ

-I personally think that having popularity is also a talent.. Even when she's lacking in singing and dancing.. The existence of that popularity itself is a talent..

-((Sohye))...

-I haven't watched the show but I know really well that Yoojung is so lovely... How can you not like herㅠㅠ

-Yoodaeng is good at dancing, rapping, and singing.. Even her expressions are goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel sorry for Sohye......((Sohye))


trazy.com