Klook.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

(Another) Male idols with good vocal color in my opinions

This is the list of male idols with good vocal color according to my standards!
There's no rank here, I just mentioned them randomly.

Seventeen's Woozi!! I freaking like his vocal colors in all of Seventeen's songsㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have to admit that he has a better vocal color than me, who is a woman..

iKON's Donghyuk!! Maybe it's because I'm an iKONIC, but I really like his sweet vocal colors..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please listen to his voice at least once in a while!

Beast's Yang Yoseob!! Do I even need to explainㅋㅋㅋㅋ His voice is so soft and somewhat it just.. heals you..<3 It's very nice to listen and his high-notes are just the best!!
 
BTS' V!! Actually, I don't really like voices like his.. But the more I listen to his voice, the more I melt inside.. You would fall for him the more you listen to his voice, and a lot of people likes Rapmon's vocal color, but I personally like V's! 

SHINee's Onew!! As you know that he's just a wall, right..

This is the end of the list, please don't take this too seriously because it's just a list I made according to my standards! Please mention another male idols with good vocal colors that I missed on the comments!

[+52][-20]

1. [+34][-2] For me, it's Hoshi..<3 He once caught a cold, but still sang 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' for the fans on a fansign (eventhough he sang it out of the tunesㅋㅋ) I freaking like him..

2. [+30][-4] Our Jihoon-ie!!

3. [+2][-2] Kim Jongdae!

4. [+1][-4] Would you like to explain why is there no BTOB in this list?

5. [+1][-0] Taeil

6. [+0][-0] Ah, I also like Donghyuk so muchㅠㅠㅠ His voice is really sweetㅜㅜ

7. [+0][-0] It's nice to see another iKONIC hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ V indeed has a nice vocal color, but Jimin's is nice as well.. It's somewhat really clean..

8. [+6][-2] BbuSeung

9. [+12][-2] Dokyeom.. He has an outstanding singing skills..bb

10. [+2][-3] It's maybe because I'm an Inspirit.. but Nam Woohyun for me..


trazy.com