Today we did a debate about homosexuality during the Korean class.. I realized that a lot of my friends don't really support the idea of homosexuality as much as I thought. I also realized that one of my friend became a lot more quiet than she usually is, probably because she was surprised that the class' reactions wasn't like what she expected, she kept on spacing out and I had an ambiguous feeling since then.. Then later, she asked me what do I think about homosexuality when we walked home together, I noticed that she was being so careful while mentioning that topic... She suddenly came out to me, she told me it's because she trusts me and she explained it all.. I don't know how to behave around her, nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What should I do?
1. [+148][-6] I'm also a homosexual. Seems like she really trusts you a lot, she was really brave to do that.
2. [+141][-3] Just behave like the way you usually do, and don't spread rumours to the other kids.. Coming out is not an easy thing, she really trusts you a lot..
3. [+19][-1] Don't talk about this to your other friends and just act like nothing happened before.
4. [+16][-2] Please.. Try to understand her.. I'm not a homosexual but I support homosexuality, I really understand what she's feeling now..
5. [+14][-0] Your thought are your freedom.. But as a person, please keep this a secret.. Your friend was brave enough to confessed this..
6. [+7][-0] It's okay, just because she came out to you that doesn't mean she likes you..
7. [+4][-0] I also experienced the same thing but I forgot it the next dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And then I suddenly thought, 'Ah, she came out to me yesterday, right..' while we're joking but I wasn't really bothered by it and just act like the way I usually do around her.
8. [+4][-3] Just act the way you usually do~ It's the same thing as saying 'I actually like Strawberry Milk more than Chocolate Milk'
9. [+4][-0] My friend is also a homosexual but I'm not really bothered by it. She doesn't like me anyway.
10. [+4][-0] My friend also came out to me, it means your friend really trusts you a lot.. There's nothing really different with being a homosexual.. Please behave the way you usually do..