Klook.com

Sunday, May 8, 2016

, , , ,

BTS' Jungkook reveals his older brother's picture?

This person is Day6's Sungjin!

Below are Jungkook's pictures


-I know what you're talking about..

-Whoa.. They really look alike..

-I've always thought that Sungjin has a familiar face whenever I see him.. It turns out that he looks like Jungkook..

-They don't really look alike, but they indeed look like siblings.

-Ah.. Denian..? But their feelings are really similar.
 -That... Daniel.. from Descendants of The Sun

-I've always thought that they look alike and got really shocked when I saw this post, I thought they were siblings for real.

-This scares me..

-I got shocked when I saw Day6's MV.. Even their vocal color sounds similar..

-I think he looks like Hongki more than Jungkook, though?

-I thought he was going to reveal his brother's pictures for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com