Klook.com

Sunday, May 8, 2016

, ,

Leo's plagiarized outfits

Honestly.. it really looks alike..

...Jellyfish... They have nothing to plagiarize so they decided to copy this watermelon...


(ㅎㅎThis is a humour post.. Humour Humour)


-It really does look alike...

-I'm a fan but this is too much, I don't even have any reason to shield this.. I hope the agency will give a feedbackㅠㅠ

-Feedback please...

-I can't even shield VIXX for this one.. Jellyfish, do they don't even do their works?

-This has crossed the linesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm waiting for a feedbackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Jellyfish, please give us a feedback

-Taekwoon-ah, I'm a fan but this is too much.. Please clarify this as soon as possible..

-Oppa.. Don't you think that this is too much?

-Ah.. Taekwoon-ah, this is your coordi's fault, right?
trazy.com