Klook.com

Sunday, May 8, 2016

, , ,

This idol is killing his fans with the gap of his image.jpggif

Seventeen Performance Team's Leader, Hoshi.. His real name is Kwon Sunyoung and he's a '96 liner! He makes choreographies for Seventeen 8^8. Now let's see the gap of his image..




+Mingyu, the visual, who's also killing his fans with his image's gap

(more gifs in the link)
-I knew this was going to be an article about Hoshiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is the last gif? Ugh..So cute..
  -It's a corner in their concert called Seventeen Kindergarten! They all wore kindergarten's uniform that time..<3

-President Su... The best...

-Our President Su...

-The last oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is Mingyu crying? They both are the members I like the most in Seventeen.. 

-They're cute and cool at the same timeㅠㅠ I'm dying..

-Uh..Oh.. I like Mingderella so much I think I might die... I like Mingyu..

-My friend dragged me into the fandom so I ended up watching Seventeen's videos for 3 days straight... They're so charmingㅠㅠㅠㅠ(Dying)

-I thought of Hoshi as soon as I saw the title..

-Aigoo... My babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ho-oshwiㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com