'When will you start acting like a woman?'
I'm a woman.
A woman can live with her own style. Let's stop doing things like these.
1. [+1,240][-39] I guess our country's people are too strict with the stereotypes.. Why are they interference someone's life..?ㅋㅋㅋThey should start minding their own bussiness..
2. [+1,144][-39] So cool! That's right, just because you're a girl doesn't mean you have to be girlish. Amber, so cool!!
3. [+29][-1] A man should behave manly and a woman should behave feminimely. Isn't that obvious?
4. [+15][-0] Our country really hates something like this and they really like to interference someone's life by asking 'When will you get married?', 'How much money have you saved up?', 'Where did you go to school?' There's no other country who asks things like these..
5. [+13][-1] How many bullshit has she heard until she bravely updated a tweet like that..
6. [+9][-0] The sentence 'A woman can live with her own style' is such a cool sentence...
7. [+11][-0] Who are they to tell Amber to let her hair grow, to wear skirts, etcㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who are theyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's no reason for Amber to match with your standards. Is Amber their property? I hope they stop telling things like 'You should wear this because you're a girl' etc not only to Amber, but to everyone around them. They don't live to match your standards. F*ck let them live the way they want to.