Klook.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

, , ,

Song Hyekyo on her dating rumours with Song Joongki


1. [+428][-43] If she talks about it like this, it means they're really not dating.. I'm a fan who hopes they date, and hearing this making me sad and also happy.

2. [+383][-20] No.. Isn't it weird how they still haven't gotten closer even after 6 months of shooting together.. It's a normal thing to meet up and have meals together.. If they meeting up alone without staffs, it's called dating? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw the bts's video and it doesn't look like they're dating. There might be an awkward feeling after shooting for the kiss scene, but they just look like an older sister and her brother.

3. [+320][-86] I hope they're dating, though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+46][-11] Please get married. I really hope Song-Song couple is true.

5. [+41][-16] They have an age gap but they still look good together. I hope they're dating for real. It'll be fun to see women around me having a mental breakdownㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
trazy.com