Klook.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

TWICE's summer songs that receive mixed opinions from the public

 


'Dance the Night Away', the perfect song to enjoy a summer night party in an exciting atmosphere

vs




'Alcohol Free', the perfect 'lazy-summer' song to listen to while relaxing at a resort

Both are really great in different styles, I guess that's why it gets mixed opinions on which one is betterㅠㅠ

-Dance the Night Away is perfect to listen to in the blazing sun, and AlcoholFree is great from to listen to around 5 PMㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so hard to chooseㅠㅠ I want to listen to Alcohol-Free while looking at the sea in Hawaii or some resort, and Dance the Night Away makes me want to dance at a festivalㅠㅠ

-TWICE, please release another summer song this year!

-Alcohol Free!

-Dance the Night Away is my favorite song of all TWICE songsㅠㅠㅠ

-Dance the Night Away!!!!

-Alcohol Free during the day, Dance the Night Away at night.

-Alcohol Free or nothing! (I love Alcohol Free that much, even though I also love Dance the Night Away. I’m just expressing it passionately because it's my favorite song.)

-For me, it's definitely Alcohol Free. Honestly, there's no song that tops this one for meㅠㅠ

-Dance the Night Away is super fun.

-Forget it! I'm going to listen to both!

-Dance the Night Away is my styleㅋㅋㅋ

-Dance the Night Away is more my style, but Alcohol Free feels like the type of song doesn't get old.

-I love both so much..

-Alcohol Free is my favorite song of all TWICE songsㅠㅠ

-The summer vibe is stronger with the latter, but I love the former more (I love both).

-Ah, I love both so much..ㅠㅠㅠ I can't choose.

-I like the vibe of Alcohol Free.

-Alcohol-Free!!!!! It always reminds me of a summer night with fireworks, a chill vibe where everyone sits, eats, drinks, and enjoys.
-TWICE, won't you release another summer song?

-Alcohol Free never gets old.

-Alcohol Free is a song I could listen to forever, I never get tired of it.

-Just hearing the intro of Alcohol Free makes me feel the night breeze.

-It's Dance the Night Away for me.

-Alcohol Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Alcohol Free. Ah, no, Dance the Night Away. No, Alcohol Free.

-Dance the Night Away!! Chillax is also great.
trazy.com