Klook.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The reason Byun Wooseok can easily wake up at 7:30 in the morning even if he goes to bed at 4 a.m.


BWS: I wake up precisely at around 7:30 AM on the days 'Lovely Runner' air on TV, no matter if I went to bed at 3 or 4 AM. My eyes just open, even without an alarm. It's because the viewer ratings are usually released around 8AM. 

As soon as I wake up, I check those ratings and search for "Lovely Runner" to see how many news articles have been published. The number of articles indicates how much buzz there is. Then I search for "Byun Wooseok" to check the news and read the comments. 

theqoo

-He’s adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-He’s really cute.

-He’s really, really, really, really, really, really cute.

-Ah... I really like Woo Seok.

-Byun Wooseok is so, so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I do that tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's just like me.

-I used to do that when I was obsessed with my favorite actorㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute. And congratulations on the drama doing well 🎉

-He's like a fluffy puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAny hardcore fan would understand. I used to wake up around that time too to check the news about my favorite drama.

-So cute, I’m going crazy.

-I can’t stop smiling while watching this. How can someone be so adorable? ◠‿◠

-Can a 190 cm guy be this pure?

-I also wake up at 7 to check the ratings no matter when I go to bedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actors are just like us.

trazy.com