Klook.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

,

NU'EST Members Gathered Together for Their 12th Anniversary

It's been a long time

theqoo

-Boysㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss NU'EST so much. They were the first and also the last idols I've ever stanned❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-I miss you so much, guysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seeing them somehow makes me want to cry...

-It's nice to see them getting along well...

-It's really nice to see NU'EST members together againㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting to see them gather again!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm suddenly cryingㅠㅠ

-It looks like they had some delicious meals thereㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope NU'EST will always be happy...

-Let's be happy, NU'EST...

-Boys, please do this more often. Please remember us too.

-They gathered before Minhyun's enlistmentㅜㅜ Congratulations on your 12th anniversary, NU'EST💖💖💖💖💖

-Congratulations on your 12th debut anniversary... Let's all be happy

-Wow... I can't believe it has been 12 years since NU'EST's debut...

-It's nice to know that they've been doing well...

-NU'EST, please come back😭

-It's been a long time since I saw them together like this... This reminds me of my fangirling days...

trazy.com