Klook.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

,

DAY6's Rankings on Melon's TOP 100 per 9AM (KST) today

 

All tracks from the album they released yesterday entered TOP 100.

'You Were Beautiful' and 'Time of Our Life' climbed up back to the charts and maintained their position in the Top 20.

theqoo

-I listened to every song in their recent album on my way to work todayㅋㅋ Even though I didn't stream it on Melon...

-Their new album is really good. My favorite is 'I Didn't Know'

-My favorite is 'Let Me Love You', but nobody seems to be talking about it... YoungK's voice in that song drives me insaneㅜㅜ Anyway, I'm really happy that DAY6 is getting more popularity now

-Huk... They're doing so well. I streamed every song in their recent album and put them on repeat, even though I'm not using Melon, but a different streaming platform..

-Their songs are absolutely incredible. This is exactly why you can always trust in DAY6 when it comes to music. 

-What made 'You Were Beautiful' and 'Time of Our Life' climb back the charts?? Regardless, I'm happy that their songs are in the TOP 100...

-'Right Through Me' is really iconic

-Even their title tracks sound really amazing...

-I really love their newest albumㅜㅜ I've been listening to the title track on repeat...

-I've been listening to their newest album as I do all my work today... I really love it

-'Sad Ending' hits the weakest spot in my heart...

-They deserve that because every single song in this album is really good, with no exceptionsㅜㅜ

-My favorite is the title trackㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it seems like not a lot of people think the same...

-What's their title track this time?? I heard their song on the radio and I loved it, but I don't know what the title is...

trazy.com