Klook.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

,

DAY6 Sings Snippets of Tracks from Their New Album Acapella-Style

Title track: Welcome to the Show 

Sad Ending 

Get the Hell Out 

Let Me Love You 

Happy 

theqoo 

-Their album is out???

-It fascinates me how they effortlessly hit those high notes while sittingㅋㅋ

-They're so preciousㅠㅠ

-Only DAY6 can pull off such emotional, yet powerful vibes...

-I seriously love this. I can't stop repeating these clips.

-They're so good!!!

-I can't wait to go to their concertㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... This makes me want to go to their concert...

-Park Sungjin... He never fails to surprise me anytime...

-They're so good at singing live... They sound really refreshingㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjin is insane...

-My ears are blessed... It's crazy

-Sungjin is such an amazing singer. I also noticed that he gained some confidence, which makes him sound even more amazing.

-Even DAY6's fans are also good at singing...

-How could every single one of them sing so well with no exception...

-This is exactly why they're the best band ever

trazy.com