Klook.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

, ,

Karina's Outfits Account Right Now

 

A girl gotta do what she's gotta do...

theqoo

-This account really does what it's supposed toㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Posting while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I understandㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even a big fan, but I'm so sad and jealousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So professionalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even while crying, fans still do what they have to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, it's impressive to recognize that in that crappy quality, lol. Can you even see the clothes and bag?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her sense of responsibility and diligence are top-notch.

-How adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How did she even find thoseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fans do what they gotta do 😭😭

-This is why I love aespa's fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. So cheerful.

-That account is more amazing than AIㅋㅋㅋ I can't even see well because the picture is so dark

-She managed to find her clothes in such a low quality picture??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm also running an account that finds clothes, but if I can see the features well, I can find them anywhereㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If it's a frequently worn brand, I can guess, and if I go to the website, I can find the same clothes.

-If it were me, I'd probably close down my account. Besides, finding something from such a low quality picture is really incredible. She's a professional. I really respect the owners of accounts that find idols' wardrobes. 

-I was curious about her outfit anyway. Thank youㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But seriously, how do they find in such a dark photo? Geez.

-Finding it in that resolution is even more impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Uploading diligently even while crying😭

-Don't cry, you fool~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do even while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com