Klook.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

, ,

Actor Kwak Jung-wook is often perceived to share a remarkable similarity with fellow actor Lee Jae-wook

 

L: Kwak Jung-wook
R: Lee Jae-wook

Lee Jae-wook has less chubby face and looks more refined!!

Kwak Jung-wook (School 2013, as Oh Jung-ho)

Lee Jae-wook (Memories of the Alhambra, as Marco Han)

Kwak Jung-wook in School 2013

Lee Jae-wook in Memories of the Alhambra

Kwak Jung-wook

Lee Jae-wook

Kwak Jung-wook

Lee Jae-wook

The two especially resemble each other during School 2013 and Memories of the Alchemist.

I even mistook Kwak Jung-wook for Lee Jae-wook when watching Memories of the Alchemist.


-"Memories of the Alhambra" is Lee Jae-wook's debut drama, he's been great at acting since his debut.

-He only resembles him in that role, but their height, shoulders, and body shape look completely different...

-He looks more like SF9's Dawon than that actorㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I got confused halfway throughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're quite alike, but strangely, I only have a crush on Lee Jae-wook.

-They're really similar.

-Not really.

-At first, I thought they were the same personㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so similar.

-Wow, they look alike.

-They look completely different, but somehow similar.

-Wow, I've been living thinking it was Kwak Jung-wook who plays the role of Marco Han in "Memories of the Alhambra" all this time;;

-Oh? They're not the same person? I thought they just changed their name and continued their activities.

-Oh, I never thought of it that way, but seeing them in photos, I get it now.

-I thought they were the same person until now...

-Their facial features and overall vibe are similar, but Kwak Jung-wook has a very round face, while Lee Jae-wook has sharper features and looks more slender, so it's not confusing.

-I also initially thought they looked alike, their vibe is somewhat similar, right?

-I'm usually good at telling faces apart, but these two confuse me a bitㅋㅋㅋ

-They only looked alike with that styling
trazy.com