Klook.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

,

Personally, I can't forget Kim Go-eun's realistic acting in this drama

 

The moment I hear Kim Go-eun’s “Hey,” I get goosebumps all over my body. This tone is so strong.

The "Hey" brings back memories from my childhood, I suddenly get the urge to kneel down.

theqoo 

-I was playing a clip where only the "Hey" was looped, and my younger sister, who was sitting next to me, was startled and looked at meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a first-born daughter myself, but why do I suddenly get PTSD from "Hey"?

-That's really scaryㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like a tone that makes your blood run cold ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was startled to hear her "Hey" even though I don't have any sisters.

-Everyone, if you haven't watched "Little Women" yet... Inju is really a charming character that's unlike anything you've seen or heard before. ㅜㅜ

-The only line I could hear was "I have to go abroad on the 24th of next month" and nothing else. I could relate why she got mad. Fyi, I'm a first-born daughter. 

-It feels weird being the eldest and having no particular feelings about her "Hey"ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's something I say to my younger sibling all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't have older or younger siblings, but that tone reminds me of a tutor I had a long time ago, so it's really scary ㅠㅠㅜ

-I'm an only child... Yet I'm trembling...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so scared

-As the eldest, hearing my tone being played startled me. I thought it was my voiceㅋㅋㅋ Sorry, little bro....

-I got really scared.

-"Hey" << This isn't a downward tone but rather one that seems to throw upwards, like when I'm getting scolded by my momㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh, what the... goosebumps.

-Wow, even though I'm the eldest, that tone... why does it feel so familiar

trazy.com