Klook.com

Friday, September 23, 2022

,

'Little Women' is going down the hills, am I the only one who doesn't like those three sisters?


-It's a great show...??

-I have only finished 3 episodes, but I'm really enjoying this drama...

-This drama is so good, I always look forward to the weekend because of it...

-My mom and I watch this drama. However, my mom stopped watching it after the 4th episode. I really enjoy this drama, but sometimes it just gets so frustrating. I think that's one of the charming point of this drama. I'm always looking forward to the weekend just for this drama. 

-Out of all the other dramas I watched recently, this one is surely the best.

-I really enjoy this drama. It's really frustrating, but that's what makes it a good show. 

-I don't really like this dramaㅠㅠ It was fine up until the 3rd episode. I stopped watching it after the 4th episode.

-There are some scenes that I can relate to and sometimes, there are also scenes that's just questionable. It gets worse. I don't understand where the whole show is going. 

-I really enjoy watching this drama and I have no thoughts on dropping it, but I can totally agree. They're reaching the 6th episode and yet they keep giving us the same problems. I think they're way too focused on one problem. I guess I'll just watch it with no thoughts from now. The first two episodes were indeed the best. And it's true that no episodes can beat the first two episodes. 

-It's not going down the hills.
trazy.com