Klook.com

Friday, September 23, 2022

,

Blackpink's Shut Down M/V is plagiarizing a Hongkong girl group's M/V?

 Fans of a Hongkong girl group have been accusing Blackpink of plagiarizing their idol's MV. They even made comparisons of the MV, it's chaotic. 

1. Hat

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

2. Sports car

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

3. Elevator

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

4. Bathtub

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

5. Walking away from the camera

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

6. Choreography

Hongkong girl group

Blackpink

Hongkong BLINKS and Netizens have been asking this fandom to stop because it's embarrassing. The fandom of that Hongkong girl group said to keep these similarities in mind, even if it's not plagiarization.



-What kind of bullshit is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If that's how it works for you, you should keep in mind that 2NE1 already did all of these 10 years agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is probably the funniest thing I heard todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they serious...?? I can't stop f*cking laughing...

-What the f*ck?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think Blackpink even knows that girl group exists...

-GD wore that hat a few years ago, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who watches MVs of Hongkong girl groups?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't even know that Hongkong has girl groups...

-I would only agree if that Hongkong girl group was the one who invented that hat, elevator, sports car, and bathtub. 

-I think the most similar thing about the MV is that they're all breathing. You're not counting that in?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this really an issue?? I feel like this is just one of their ways to attract attention. It's not even similar at all. 

-I don't listen to Blackpink's songs but I think this is a reach.

-Thanks, OP. I've been having a bad day but I smiled because of this post. 

-Did... they do this to promote the group...?








trazy.com