Klook.com

Friday, September 23, 2022

,

IVE seems to have gained confidence in singing live

 

It seems like they have been gaining confidence in their live singing as they perform in offline events. They try not to miss any adlibs, it really shows how much effort they put in. 



-They sound really good!!!

-Liz has a really really great voice, not to mention that she's also a great singerㅠㅠ

-Is that their side-track? It's a great song...

-I've been listening to Royal on repeat...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why am I tearing up to see Wonyoung singing full of confidence like that?ㅠㅠ My baby has grown a lotㅠㅠ

-Is Liz the main vocal in this group?

-My friends went to that festival yesterday and they all told me IVE did really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-Liz looks so busy dancing and singing at the same time, but she still nails bothㅠㅠ So adorableㅠㅠ

-Liz did so wellㅠㅠ I hope she'll sing an OST or maybe debut as a solo one day...

-I went there yesterday and I have to admit that they sound really good singing live! Yujin's vocal sounds very refreshing

-It really shows that they all gained confidenceㅋㅋㅋ Yujin, Liz, and Rei have always been that good. Wonyoung and Leeseo have improved a lot. 

-I was there. They all looked so confidence that it puts me in a really good mood. It totally eleveted the atmosphere and made the show even more excitingㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-They're all working so hardㅠㅠㅠ


trazy.com