Klook.com

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Would you rather be in an idol group from a big company, but never gets Daesang awards or be in a group from small to medium company that gets a mircale?

 1. Be in an idol group from a big company that everybody knows, but never receive Daesang awards even when your juniors and seniors do. 

VS

2. Be in an idol group from a small-to-medium company that miraculously receive Daesang awards. You do have juniors, but they are not as popular as you. Your group is basically the one that makes your company grows bigger. 

theqoo

-2 with no doubt. If I wanted a safe option, I think I'd just stick to studying.

-1. It's just a Pop Music Awards, no one really cares about that. If Blackpink never received any Daesang Awards, people would just be like, "Blackpink never won that awards?" and don't think much about it. It's basically meaningless and it has been that way for quite a long time. 

-2. I mean, you gotta make some money, right?

-1. That's the best option if you want a long-lasting career. I know because I've stanned groups that's similar to those optionsㅠㅠ

-2. Look at BTS. 

-1. Companies are really important. No matter how talented or good-looking you are, it doesn't matter if your company is shitty. 

-If I were a female idol, I'd choose 1. If I were a male idol, I'd choose 2.

-2. It's not like you're gonna stay with that company forever, anyway.

-1. Being under a big company guarantees you a long-lasting fame. 

-Anything that makes more money, I guess...

-Not just popular, but receive Daesang Awards? Of course, I'd choose 2 with no doubt.

-2. Isn't it cool? Being the miracle of a small-to-medum company?

-1. If you want a long-lasting career, you'd have to sign under a safe and stable company. 

trazy.com