Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

,

WINNER - I LOVE U Official MV

 



-I'm really looking forward to their performance. Is this song possible to be performed live??!??

-Whoa, this song is really nice. It's the perfect type of song to listen to in summerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The MV is so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... This exceeded my expectations...

-Whoa... I just listened to their whole album and all the side-tracks are title-tracks materialㄷㄷㄷ

-I f*cking love this song... I'm putting it on repeatㅋㅋㅋ

-The song ends of all the suddenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This sounds so much better than I expectedㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is really great... I'm not a fan but I want to buy their album, I have never felt this way beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song is really exciting... I want to listen to this song on the beach...

-I just checked out all of the tracks and I f*cking love it... This album is the epitome of summer...

-Whoa... The song is so good, it feels like drinking a bottle of coke...

-I love this. I love every single track in this album.

trazy.com