Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

, ,

IVE's Gaeul looks so pretty in her predebut pictures...ㄷㄷ

 

These were taken when she was a baby




I think these were her middle and high school yearbook pictures. It's very difficult to look pretty in yearbook pictures. She already looked beautiful even before she debuted...



She looks more elegantly beautiful after she debuted

pann
[+94][-92]

1. [+126][-11] Haechan...? 

2. [+107][-8] I think she will look more beautiful if her eyes look more lively... I wonder why her eyes look very restless?

3. [+20][-0] I think her predebut pictures look prettier... She looks really beautiful here because her eyes look distinctive

4. [+5][-4] Honestly, she looked okay in her middle school yearbook picture. But she looked so gorgeous in her high school yearbook picture that it shocked me. I think she got even prettier after losing her baby fat...

5. [+5][-4] She looks classy and elegant because the tip of her chin is rather long...
trazy.com