Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

, ,

SNSD is confirmed to be having a comeback with a full album

SDI: How long has it been since SNSD's last release?

Sooyoung: We will be having a comeback with a full album after 5 years



-I've been waiting for this day to come!!

-I thought they will be having a mini-album... I can't believe they'll be releasing a full-albumㄷㄷ

-I'm not a fan but I'm very happy to hear this...

-Hul... I just got a goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠㅠ

-Yeah, and then we have to wait for another 5 years for their next album...

-Crazy... I bet their side-tracks are going to be good as well. I'm loving this already!

-Full-album?? I can't wait...

-I wasn't expecting this... I'm very happy to hear this...

-I'm looking forward to their comeback!!!!!

-Hul, this is crazyㅠㅠㅠ SNSD is finally having their comeback!!

-We get Taeyeon's and SNSD's full-album in the same year. I've never been happierㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is working so hard this year... Her own full-album and SNSD's full-album...

trazy.com