Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Extraordinary Attorney Woo ranks #1 in Netflix Top 10 Series

 

theqoo

-I'm currently watching this drama with tears in my eyes

-This is a really nice drama. I don't usually watch dramas, but I'm always looking forward to this one

-I subscribed to Netflix just for this drama, I love it

-They deserve it, it's a really great drama

-I've rewatched this drama 4 times because it only has 2 episodes so far...

-I can't wait for the next episode...

-I don't know how many times I've rewatched the first 2 episodesㅜㅜㅜ

-I just finished watching the first 2 episodes and I really enjoyed it...

-I really enjoy watching this drama...

-I don't usually watch dramas, but I watch this one because it's really nice...

-I'm gonna go rewatch this drama (PS: I've rewatched it for 3 times)

-I!!! Love!!! This drama!!!

-My mom love this drama as well...

-I'm watching this as soon as my exam endsㅠㅠ I have to fight the urgeㅠㅠ

trazy.com