Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

TXT's Soobin is totally my type

Please remember him, he's the leader and his name is Choi Soobin


This picture is my favoriteㅠㅠ


I saved these gifs from the comment sections and decided to put them on the post
----

TXT/Tomorrow by Together who just debuted today
I don't know how to read the name, though..
Tee-X-Tee..? To-By-To?

My heart literally stopped beating after seeing Soobin in a video yesterday
So I looked up for some more videos of him and watched it all
He's the leader of the group..
On top of that, he's 185 cm tall

He has a beautiful smile..

It fascinates me how his aura changes, depends on the styling he has..
He looks like a puppy with this black hair


Crazy..
I can't believe he was born in 2000..
Wait a second, how many age gap do we have..?

Being handsome is surely the best thing everㅠㅠㅠ


[+250][-27]

1. [+43][-1] After seeing the way he talks, I realize why he was chosen as the leader of the group.. He seems to be very calm and good at talking..

2. [+35][-0] I've always liked him since the very beginning.. But I honestly don't think he looks good in pictures, he looks 1000x better in selfies.. And also his aura..? I really like it..

3. [+25][-0] And he's very good with grammars and spelling..!! He said it himself that he likes Korean language..

4. [+13][-0] He reminds me of Lee Minhyuk..

5. [+12][-0] Soobin eating a bread..

trazy.com