Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The singer who probably regrets her decision joining YG Ent.

Lee Hi, who sings Breathe..
She won the second place at an audition show 7 years ago and signed a contract with YG Ent.
During the past 7 years, she only promoted properly for 5 times.
She hasn't released any albums or songs since 2016.
She even gave up her college just to become a singer (The rumor says that Yang Hyunsuk convinced her to not to go to college because she's going to be a singer)
And look at YG Ent. now..ㅠㅠ I feel bad for her..


-I really like her and this breaks my heart really bad..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Hi, and also Akdong Musician..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I recommend her to escape from YG Ent as soon as possible..ㅠㅠ

-YG is a really weird company..

-Seriously, though.. But I heard she's going to have a comeback soon..?

-I really like Lee Hi and all of her songs, it's too bad that her company sucks..

-Lee Hi seriously needs to save herself from that company..

-Lee Hi, let's escape from YG Ent..

-Lee Hiㅠㅠ I wonder when is she going to release her song..ㅠㅠ

-I bet almost all of YG's artists (Except for Bigbang) regrets their decisions..ㅋㅋ They made it to one of the biggest companies and worked their ass off to debut.. I feel bad for CL, Sandara Park, Winner, iKON, Black Pink, Lee High, Akdong Musician, and Oneㅠㅠ

-What kind of sin did Lee Chanyuk, who's currently serving in the military, commit to deserve this?ㅠㅠ

-Akdong Musician and Lee Hi seriously need to get out from that company..

-I miss Lee Hi's songs..

-Not only Lee Hi, but also Akdong Musician and Yedam-ie..ㅠㅠ

-How long does Lee Hi have until her contract terminates..?

trazy.com