Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Someone who looks exactly like Taeyeon (The thumbnail is not Taeyeon)





She seems to be a Youtuber who does ASMR Videos..
She looks exactly like how Taeyeon looked during her early debut days..
And the comment sections are 90% filled by comments saying about her strong resemblance to Taeyeon instead of talking about her ASMR videos


Like this..

[+271][-27]

1. [+98][-7] Crazy.. I'm Taeyeon and I thought the OP was just joking around at first.. She really does look like Taeyeon..

2. [+49][-5] I thought she was Taeyeon for a second..

3. [+43][-5] I thought the girl in the thumbnail was Taeyeon, so I clicked the postㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+22][-0] It's like Taeyeon's face with smaller facial features..

5. [+19][-3] She really does look like Taeyeon..


trazy.com