Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Kim Junsu sings IU's Through The Night

Start from 1:42
I'm posting this because he sings the song really well


-His voice sounds really nice..

-Junsu.. You were born to singㅠㅠ

-Huk, Junsu..ㅠㅠ My Ears melt after listening to his voice..

-It feels like I'm listening to a fairy's voice..

-Kim Junsu.. As expected from him, the man who was born to song..

-He never disappoints..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-His voice..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He was born to be a celebrity..ㅠㅠ He's a really great singer.. I would like to thank the person who recommends him to sing Through The Night..ㅠㅠ

-His voice and the song blends in really well..ㅠㅠ!!

-This sounds really great.. As expected from Junsu..

-The way he sings the song really well and effortlessly at the same time.. He's the best..

-King.. I really want to see him on TV againㅠㅠ
trazy.com