Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Idols who could brag for having the best intros in their albums

앨범 인트로 만큼은 최고란 자부심 가져도되는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
앨범 인트로 만큼은 최고란 자부심 가져도되는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
Infinite's best intros


-Agree..

-The way it fades from Infinitize to The Chaser.. The best thing ever..

-Infinitize is truly the best..ㅠㅠ I totally love The Chaser, I hope Infinite would comeback with this type of song again in the future..

-I really like Over The Top..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Infinite really does have the best intros ever..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Season 2 is my favorite song..

-I really like Man In Love's intro.. It feels like I'm in an amusement park..

-Infinite is a master when it comes to intro..

-The way it fades from Season 2 to Last Romeo.. Goshㅠㅠㅠ

-All of their intros are really good, without any exception!!

-My heart beats faster whenever I listen to their intros..

-I knew it would be about Infinite~~

-I agree.. Infinite really does have great intros..

-Welcome to Our Dream is my favorite intro.. It feels like I'm at Everland..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I clicked on this post because I thought of The Chaser's intro! 
trazy.com