Klook.com

Monday, July 16, 2018

Three reasons why women don't wear make up

There are three reasons why women go out without wearing any make up:
1. They're only going to see that person for once
2. They're already close with that person, so there's no need to wear make up when they're going to see that person.
3. F*ck, why do I have to put on make up just to meet you?

여자가 화장을 안하고 나가는건 3가지 | 인스티즈


-4. They're just too lazy to put on make up.

-4) Make up is bothersome. 5) It's hot out there, putting on make up feels stuffy and annoying. 6) They just don't want to put on make up. 7) Because they're already beautiful even without make up on.

-And also for the sake of my rotten skin..

-4) They're too lazy to go through all the cleansing routine in the end of the day.

-I don't wear make up because I'm too lazy to put it on and to cleanse it all off..

-1) They just don't want to put on make up.

-4) It's up to me whether to put on make up or not.

-I don't wear make up simply just because I don't want to, though..?

-I've been too lazy to put on make up these days.. I just go out with my bare face..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm too lazy for it! I just put on make up on the days where I really have to put on make up..

-Putting on make up is pointless.. I simply don't put on make up just because I don't want to.

-4) Because I'm bad at it.
trazy.com